Fri, Apr 19|
Bell County Expo Center
2024 HLRSC Nationals
2024 Holland Lop Nationals April 19th - 21st Bell County Expo Center Belton, TX
Time & Location
Apr 19, 2024, 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM CDT
Bell County Expo Center, 301 W Loop 121, Belton, TX 76513, USA
About the event
Host Hotel: La Quinta Inn & Suites | 229 West Loop 121 | Belton, TX 76513
Host Club: Texas Holland Lop Rabbit Club
- Tammy Wheat, President
- Kevin Boling, Vice President
- Austin Nash, Secretary/Treasurer
- Karrie Von Honaker, Director
- Ashlynn Bragg, Director
- Julie Boling, Director
- Cindi Hinton, Show Staff
- Mail-in Entry Postmark Deadline: 3/28/2024
- Mail To Gay Sparks | 1051 CR 491 | DeLeon, TX 76444
- Online Entry Deadline: 4/7/2024
- Online Link: TBA
National Entry Fees
- Class Entries: $12
- Fur Entries: $5
- Sale Coop: $7
- Free Onetime Email change (class, variety, sex) deadline 4/16/2024 @ Midnight CST
- Ear number changes at check-in $2 (no other changes allowed)
Sunday Specialty Shows: Open & Youth
- Class Entries: $12
- Fur Entries: $2
- Must accompany National entry
- Banquet $40.00
- Must accompany National Entry
- Menu: Beef or Chicken Fajitas | Cheescake with choice of toppings
- Cash Bar
- Youth Contest $10.00
- Must accompany National Entry
- Parking: Parking is free and adjacent to the Host Hotel - a short one-block walk from the hotel to the showroom
- Dallas Fort Worth Airport | 156 miles | 2 hours 25 minutes | 2400 Aviation Dr | DFW Airport | TX 75261 | (972) 973-3112
- Austin-Berstrom International Airport | 68 Miles | 1 hour | 3600 Presidential Blvd | Austin, TX 78719 | (512) 530-2242
Friday's Round Up
- 9:00am Barn Opens, Check-in begins
- 6:00pm Welcome Dinner
- 7:00pm Check-in closes
- 9:00pm Barn Closes
The Big Day
- 7:00am Showroom Opens
- 7:15am Youth Contest Check-in
- 8:00am Opening Ceremony | Presentation of the Colors | National Anthem and Prayer
- 9:00am Open & Youth Judging Begins
- 11:00am Youth Contests Begin
- 4:00pm Best in Show
- 5:00pm Showroom Closes
- 6:30pm Banquet Happy Hour
- 7:00pm Banquet
Sunday's Trail Ride
- 7:00am Barn Opens | Reserved Check-out Begins
- 8:00am Sunday Specialty Begins
- 2:00pm Barn Closes
- Show Chair: Tammy Wheat
- Superintendent: Kevin Boling & Tammy Wheat
- Secretary: Gay Sparks
- Show Table Volunteer Lead (Writers & Loaders): Cindi Hinton
- Show Runner Lead: Austin Nash
- Judge Concierge: Ashlynn Bragg
- Youth Showmanship Lead: TBD
- Banquet Decorations & Set Up: Ashlynn Bragg
- Rabbit Auction: 2025 National Show Club
- Banquet Auction Donations Lead: Julie Boling
- Showroom Design Layout: Kevin Boling
- Exhibition & Judging Coops Set up/Tear down crew supervisor: Kevin Boling
- Opening Ceremony Presentation of Colors: Rex Club
- Opening Ceremony Prayer: TBD
- Showroom Decorations: Tammy Wheat
- Friday Night Welcome BBQ: Kevin & Julie Boling
- Show Raffle: TBD
- Awards, Photography Booth: Julie & Kevin Boling
- National Show Merchandise: Sew All That
- All entries, banquet tickets, youth showmanship, and entry fees must be postmarked by dates published in this catalog.
- Make checks payable to THLRC and mail to: Gay Sparks, 1051 CR 491, De Leon, TX 76444.
- No refunds once your entry has been paid for any reason, including scratches.
- Please use the THLRC Official Entry Form either in this catalog or on the 2024 Holland Lop Nationals Facebook Page.
- These shows will be govered by the latest ARBA Show Rules. The filing of an entry signifies acceptace of these rules as well as those listed in this catalog and posted in the showroom.
- Official coop-in time is 9:00pm. All animals must be in coops by 9pm and all exhibitors must have checked-in with the show secretary with any changes by 7:00pm Friday.
- Animals will be judged by coop number. Exhibitor is responsible for placing the coop number in the animal's right ear. Private ear numbers and weight will be verified on top five place animals by the show official at each judge's table.
- Feed has been donated by: ROWE.
- Only rabbits entered in shows, cooped sale animals, and Service Animals will be allowed in the show building.
- By City Ordinacne, No Smoking will be allowed in the showroom. Smoking outside of buildings is permitted.
- Any animal showing signs of sickness/illness will be removed from the showroom and entry fee will be forfeited. Any exhibitor with 3 or more animals quarantied may have their entire entry disqualified.
- Youth exhibitors may enter ARBA Youth Sanctioned Shows through the age of 18 years. Adults may not show in the Youth Show. Youth may "NOT" enter the same animal in both the Youth and Open Shows.
- No harassing of any judge will be allowed. Judges' decisions will be final.
- Only show officials will be allowed in judging areas.
- Although every precaustion will be taken, all animals are entered and shown at the owners' risk. The Bell County Expo, HLRSC, and THLRC may not be held responsible for any damage due to fire, accident, theft or personal injury to any person or personal property.
- There will be a $50.00 fee charged for any returned checks.
- Parents/Guardians will be responsible for the actions of their children and will be held responsible for the cost of any damages.
- The Show Committee reserves the right to make any changes deemed necessary, including the substitution, addition or deletion of any judge.
- No Animals will be released until 7:00am Sunday morning.
- All Exhibitor Packets and Awards for the National Shows will be ready for pickup on Sunday morning. Nothing will be mailed.
- The ARBA host club reserves the right to refuse entries from exhibitors placing an entry from all locations within 25 miles which has had a confirmed outbreak of RCV/RHD/VHD within the past 60 days of the entry deadline.